The superintendent of an inner-city school district reaches out to engage students and their parents with news and alerts. A regional watershed council provides real-time updates of a river system’s water quality on a customized map. A youth group from New England travels to the Middle East and the kids report back on their peacebuilding efforts via their own social network. These are just a few examples of the important connections made possible by the web development and design services that MRW Connected offers.
Our team brings a diverse set of skills to every web project. Whether you’re looking for a simple tweak of your current website or you want to build something from scratch, we’ll work with you to identify and meet your unique organizational needs. Our capabilities include:
- Graphic: Interactive custom and template design capabilities in Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, Premiere, InDesign
- Content Management Systems: Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress; customized design and functionality; extensions and plugins
- Server Setup and Hosting: Linux, RedHat, WAMP, LAMP
- Social Media: Site integration with and optimization of current campaigns; creation of customized interactive networks
- Data: Intranet, Permission-Based Archives, Project Status Reporting, Measurement and Mapping
For those not fluent in geek speak, what this means is that we develop websites of varying sizes and functionality depending on our clients’ goals. We specialize in using open source technology and content management systems that empower you to maintain and update your website without relying on help or technical expertise. Whether you envision a robust online space in which thousands of your stakeholders can gather or you’re just looking for a few more Facebook fans, the MRW team is ready to listen to your needs and offer informed advice on how to realize your goals on the web. Who knows? You might even make a difference along the way.